Обзорная заметка
עמוד הבית › פורומים › פורום אדריכלות › Обзорная заметка
- הנושא הזה ריק.
-
מאתתגובות
-
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 8:03 am #1532394
chicken-road_hhPt
אורחchicken road web no funciona [url=https://chicken-road38801.icu]chicken road web no funciona[/url]
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 8:09 am #1532424Vivod iz zapoya na domy_tqKi
אורחСамара, всем привет Отец не выходит из штопора Дети напуганы Нужна срочная помощь на дому Короче, единственное что вытащило из запоя — вывод из запоя с выездом врача Приехали через 40 минут В общем, жмите чтобы сохранить — вывод из запоя цена на дому [url=https://alkogolizm.vyvod-iz-zapoya-na-domu-samara.ru]https://alkogolizm.vyvod-iz-zapoya-na-domu-samara.ru[/url] Не ждите пока станет хуже Перешлите тем кто в такой же ситуации
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 8:11 am #15324311win_nnEa
אורח1win çıxarış statusu [url=1win84354.help]1win84354.help[/url]
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 8:41 am #1532569aviator_lper
אורחaviator rəsmi sayt Azərbaycanda açılmır [url=https://aviator37603.icu]aviator rəsmi sayt Azərbaycanda açılmır[/url]
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 8:43 am #15325821win_uzel
אורח1win ilovada kirish [url=http://1win96420.help]http://1win96420.help[/url]
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 8:52 am #15326481win_mmel
אורח1win lucky jet demo [url=www.1win96420.help]www.1win96420.help[/url]
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 8:56 am #15326661win_wpel
אורח1win rasmiy havola [url=www.1win96420.help]www.1win96420.help[/url]
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 9:46 am #1532955Narkolog na dom_bhel
אורחВоронеж, всем привет Муж просто потерял себя Жена в истерике Нужен врач прямо сейчас Короче, единственный кто реально помог — нарколог на дом круглосуточно цены доступные Через пару часов человек пришёл в себя В общем, не потеряйте контакты — нарколог на дом в клинике [url=https://lechenie.narkolog-na-dom-voronezh-13.ru]https://lechenie.narkolog-na-dom-voronezh-13.ru[/url] Не ждите пока станет хуже Перешлите тем кто в такой же ситуации
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 10:14 am #1533112mostbet_azpn
אורחmostbet blokkolás megkerülése [url=http://mostbet62933.shop/]mostbet blokkolás megkerülése[/url]
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 11:06 am #1533345single_pvot
אורחRight — been using this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so figured I'd say something since someone asked me last week. I'm based in the UK, generally do football and horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I'm coming from.
The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an e/w payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I'm on daily — type in your stake, the odds and it shows the return straight away, fractions or decimals. There's also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that's where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/treble]treble accumulator[/url] and there's no login wall, which I appreciated.
What really made a difference were the more serious extras. They've got an implied probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, and a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is decent if I'm splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. Its design looks very functional, let's say — zero flash, which honestly I don't mind but some will. On my phone it works though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There's no proper app, it's browser only — slight shame but you asked.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. If you even now does the maths on paper, have a look — saved me a load of "wait, that's it?" moments.
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 11:08 am #15333531win_sqEa
אורח1win crash Azərbaycan [url=https://1win84354.help]https://1win84354.help[/url]
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 11:09 am #1533361single_lbOl
אורחOK — been on this thing for something like five months now and it's stuck on my phone, reckon I'd write something up since someone asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, generally do football and horses, nothing mad, for context.
What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I could never figure out what an ew payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I'd just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the part I open most — type in your stake, the odds and it shows returns straight away, either odds format. It also handles the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/super-heinz]free super heinz with singles bet calculator[/url] and there's no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that really shifted things for me is the nerdier extras. They've got an probability converter and it makes obvious what margin's baked in, and a kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutching one is decent for when I'm splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. Its interface looks a bit basic — no flash, it's clearly function over form. On my phone it's usable but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And no app, it's browser only — slight shame but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn't cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — it's saved me a load of "wait, that's it?" moments.
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 11:10 am #1533367Vivod iz zapoya na domy_usEa
אורחСлушайте кто сталкивался Ситуация критическая Жена в истерике В больницу тащить страшно Короче, только это реально спасло — вывод из запоя недорого с выездом Поставили капельницу с детоксикационным раствором В общем, телефон и цены тут — выведение из запоя на дому анонимно [url=https://kapelnicza.vyvod-iz-zapoya-na-domu-samara.ru]https://kapelnicza.vyvod-iz-zapoya-na-domu-samara.ru[/url] Звоните прямо сейчас Перешлите тем кто в такой же ситуации
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 11:11 am #1533372mostbet_kcOa
אורחmostbet apostas app [url=https://www.mostbet71927.shop]https://www.mostbet71927.shop[/url]
יולי 31, 2026 בשעה 11:30 am #1533437mostbet_nipn
אורחmostbet nyeremény kifizetés [url=https://mostbet62933.shop/]mostbet nyeremény kifizetés[/url]
-
מאתתגובות